Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wedding Jitters

Assalammualaikum wbt friends,

Hoooo yeah... wedding jitters.. it is not something to be proud of or you can say, 
'actually you're a human-being'..

Normal to have negative or positive feelings and it is normal to have anxiety sometimes..
(setan yang actually bermain with your feelings, get away goooo get away!!)

I always thought i am ready to be someone else's wife and ready to take that role and GO GREEN LIGHT... dah lama tau plan nak kahwin ni, since like way before finishing my degree studies.. So perasaan yang sangat CONFIDENT i can do it, has always been like alaaaa 'kacang goreng' 'small matter'.. yadaaa yadaaa...

Tetapi......... bila dah tinggal 1 bulan je nieh...... (confident level drop down)

For my case, i think i can list down more than top 5 feelings of just not complete yet.. 

MY TOTAL FREAKOUT nesssss!!!!

1. Body
(i feel like i have so many scars, how can i get rid of it, what if i have billions of dollars so i can do laser to buang all of it, why do i feel like i have so small breasts, will my husband likes it or not, why laaaa ada tummy, what will my husband reactions be when he SEES MY BODY???!!) 

2. TIME
(i feel like, do i have time to wash clothes when im married, will i get ready for my husbands meal, how bout his breakfast-lunch-dinner-supper, why do i have to go back home at 6pm or more, will my husband tolerate with my time, should i work?, how do i pay my debts and bills?, what if i don't have enough time and money, can i still ask my dad for help?!! how this and that)

3. COOKING
(i think i know how to cook, i feel like, will my husband likes my cooking, can i actually know what to cook that day, can i just go to the refrigerator and immediately know what to cook, easy and fast what to cook, do i need to get a cook book, can my husband teach me how to cook or can he help around..!?? How this and what is that)

4. FACE
(i feel like, WHY MUST I HAVE PIMPLES at the nearest time like this, will my husband kiss me with a yucky face like this, will he look at me and said 'you are beautiful just the way you are'??!! serious im out of KESERIAN.. hopefully i get that 'SERI' on my big day for my future husband)

5. SNOORING
(Really this one freaks me out, what if i snored the first day of we are together that first night, how can i covered it up??!!)

That is all heeee......
hoping that the marriage life would be GREAT insyaALLAH Aamin...



No comments:

Post a Comment