Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cari Jodoh Malaysia Craze!!!

Salam / Hi Friends,

Dira really want to say sorry, that i have to delete my old blog for the sake of my pasts. My pasts has never been good, but it does gave me strength to persevere to be a better person now... I am thanking ALLAH for making my life a bit difficult, because from my pasts i learn the value of life, relationship and love.

Two years after that...

For so long dira tak menulis, dira ada cerita best... I have encounter a lot recently, dira start cerita ni dengan satu video dira watched early this year, it was about the story of how muslim living in London, dapat Jodoh mereka. Ada 3 case dalam documentary ni, case pertama, this girl, family hanya percaya untuk dapat jodoh, parents yang akan carikkan, so what happen was, they call this muslim agency to match with any single guys who are looking for a mate... (zaman dulu dulu style, heeee). Then case number 2, menceritakan tentang lelaki yang high educated, ada masters ke PHD (something like that), untuk dia sangat susah because he is a practise muslim yang tak pernah couple atau ada gf. Tapi cara dia plak, dia pergi ke Muslim centre, where they make events so that all muslim woman and man got to know each other, mana yang dorang suka, akan dibawa ke perjumpaan privately dengan parents perempuan. Then case number 3, is about a woman working as a doctor, who is early 30's and still havent found her jodoh, for her because she is a highly educated woman, she often dosen't satisfied with the man she dated, she tried a lot of things, but still tak jumpe.. (this is what we call, lelaki takot nak dekat sebab tak sama taraf). 


In the end, what i learn was all of them tried... I use to hear that OLD PEOPLE said, "kalau tak usaha macam mana nak dapat" so as i was figuring this thing out, i went to search this one site, Cari Jodoh site.. But this place is so difficult and you have to pay a bit expensive money.. in order someone to message you, and you can reply... i did tried, but i use a basic account, the basic account only shows how many people like, but we cant text the other person at all... So i met a few guys, but from all of the guys, i only went out with this one guy, im using his initials as 'F'.. we went out and all, but i dont see that he really wants to find a jodoh, because up till now we are just friends, and he will only text me up, when he thinks of food. For him im a food lover that's all.. and so i dicided to delete the account. (Foodie)

And so, i stop doing this finding a JODOH thingy, because i thought i want to do my masters studies. I went to work as usual, and with the scholarship that i was going to get.. But as i was focusing my studies and quit my job, suddenly i felt lonely, i pray to ALLAH, i cried and ask for forgiveness for what i was feeling. I was envy to see my friends sorang sorang getting married, some updated about their babies, and my cousin getting married this November 2013, it really gets into my nerves until i cant even study, i said to myself, "Hey, why am i feeling like i have no life?!" So for a few months of focusing study, couldnt even get to focus. So i decided to talked to my parents, ALHAMDULILLAH they understand, i stop doing study and wanted so badly to start work and insyaALLAH my soulmate are somewhere out there. hehehe....
A month of not working, i did freelance in designing and printing, i sell baby things, beauty stuffs, and fashion stuffs for woman. Just to make myself busy doing work or something, i send my resume to almost 10 companies, but have not received any interviews or news till now. All of my work used a lot of my time in front of the laptop, with no doubt of course i will always open my facebook.com. On one fine day, i browse facebook a page called "Cari Jodoh Malaysia". For days, i look at it, and see people's profile and i ask the admin name 'N'. She said you have to pay RM10 and isi soalan soalan given by her. I remembered i have RM10 at my maybank. So i immediately bank in and answers all of the infos needed, only this time i dont feel hesitate but i was excited. I gave my picture to the admin.
The day admin put my picture and profile on the site, suddenly my quite day, turns out to be very busy, rushing in of guys wants to add me at facebook and wechat... It got into pretty scarry mode during that time, so i decided, when i really have time, i will take a look at one by one. Because there are so many msg's and all.. it started that day from 0 to 400++ people wants to add me. I laughed and sighed, how am i going to do this. This is not fun at all, when i try to think about it.. I said to myself, "you can do it nadirah, do this slowly, you have time.." I do chat with some, i do add some and MOST i deleted.. I was looking for the RIGHT MAN.. The one that suits my personality and criteria. (http://imnadirahmior.blogspot.com/2009/06/are-you-one-husband-to-be.html) browse here if you want to know my criteria of husband to be hehe... :) my wishlist of 2009. hehehe

And i made a few friends, but some i dont like it, they will talk to me with the way of judging sometimes and some are a bit controlling. So once i was tired of Wechat guys, i delete my Wechat and go back to old Wechat, and i start browsing facebook friend requests.. total up from 400++ to 1000 people add... but i deleted MOST.. Actually i felt guilty of deleting most of them because these guys made an effort to add me, but i must find the right guy, the guy that have "Husband to Be" quality.. I dont want to be treated like old times, for me i must dig up all infos before i approve them..

For weeks, i manage to delete most and kept 10 people who i think might have the potential. But as time pass by, and knowing these guys while analyzing them, i think i found the 1, but i dont know yet what to come... because ALLAH knows best.. Life is not always easy.. And from time to time, as all my family members knowing the things im doing now, a lot of disagreement and advices was given to me. My cousins and aunts and uncles, thinks that what i am doing looks like im desperate and showing to guys saying im single i want a soulmate is like menjual diri sendiri, dah macam tak de harga diri. Actually, i was not desperate at all.. I entered this, thinking, i should do something, hence with my line of work, i dont meet people that often and with no social life, pergi keje siang balik keje siang, keje 12 hours or more.. This is the only way for me to get to know people.. But im not mad or get angry with what my family said, because my parents are ok with what im doing, and they support me and i take the advices given to me as a part of langkah berjaga-jaga...

With all of the guys im friends now, i tried not to get excited, i tried not to have perasaan mengharap sesuatu, i was trying to see who can make me feel happy, who really wants me, who have the courage to do something... But so far i found 1 who do all of that.. But i have to remember myself, you have to not put high hopes so much, the 1 i found might be not the 1 soulmate.. But he is a really nice guy, always made me smile.. Eventhough we havent met.. But i put all of this to ALLAH.. because i know whatever im doing now is because of HIM.. ALLAH yang Esa.. Kalau betul itu adalah jodoh dira, ALLAH telah kabulkan doa dira selama ini.. I have deleted my profile at CJM... 

*Malam Istikhara*
Goodnight.... Salam.. :)

2 comments:

  1. jika anda benar-benar serius mencari jodoh , saya cadangkan untuk mendaftar di sini :

    http://www.olmatch.cf/member/join.php?language_id=62

    Upgrade keahlian anda sekarang

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERMANENT DOCTOR NEEDED - URGENT !!!

    We are Owner and Operator a General Practice (GP) Clinic in Bandar Sungai Long, Bangi and Putrajaya (Presint Diplomatik - Klinik Pakar KASIH).

    We are looking for a dedicated Medical Officer Requirements at Bandar Sungai Long Clinic:-
    Lady doctor
    MBBS or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
    Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate
    Registered with Malaysia Medical Council
    Minimum 2 years working experience in Obstetric & Gynecology
    Attended an Obstetric Life Saving Skill
    Attended A Neonatal Resuscitation Program
    Working hours negotiable with minimum on-call
    Very attractive salary RM7,000 (starting)
    Kindly please send to recommend CV to: aznial@gmail.com

    Clinic information:-

    PUSAT RAWATAN SUNGAI LONG
    NO. 12 JALAN SL 1/13
    BANDAR SUNGAI LONG
    43000 KAJANG
    SELANGOR
    TEL / FAX: 03-90114833

    ReplyDelete