Friday, October 4, 2013

You Make Me Happy (Just The Way You Are)

I have experience this a lot, since way back a few years ago until now.. 
and after knowing a lot of guys, most of them do the talk like trying to impress me...
but i dont want that.. 
Girls, pay attention, when guys acts to impress you or you have to impress guys, that will never work after you are in a relationship with them because nobody can ever do the same impression trying to impress the other person forever. (this can also be vise versa, it could be the guy or girl trying to impress each other) BWAHAHAHA... These kind of relationship never ends well.. Trust me, because i know (been there, experience it) hehehe. A happy relationship has always been true to yourself, just be the way you are. When you be yourself there must be a guy that really likes you for who you are, from the first he met you till jannah and that is the person you want to be forever always..

Let me tell you my recent story...

For now i could say that, im always happy after knowing this one person. Never met, but it was not a problem for me. That is weird actually because im always the kind of person who meets guys outside and get to know them slowly.. Look at how they would reacts when seeing me face to face, see how judgemental they can be about me (sometimes they do that, like asking how big is your buttocks, why are u wearing too much makeup, why do you have dry skin, why this and why that) But for this one person, we click instantly, and very fast. I just know him for few weeks ago but i felt like i knew him for years. The way he chat with me is like, saying "i dont care how you look like, i dont care whether you have dry or oily face and so on.. I just want to know the real you" and of course our first conversations started with "i want to be truthful to you" he said...

Isn't that sweet.. He is, i kept saying it all over and over again to him... bwahahaha.. Can you imagine, i told one of my cousins this evening, who is staying in Johor right now, and she said, she cried reading the story of how i felt about this guy.. She can see that it seems like im more happy than last time.. My dearest cousin have been with me from the past relationship stories i had and how it always dosen't work and after hearing this story 'She Cried' i guess she is happy for me.. Even we dont know what lies for our future coming, but the feeling felt different.. It feels sincerity, it feels pure and it feels wonderful.. (This feelings only can exist created by our creator ALLAH SWT) Im thankful to ALLAH to get to know him.. A very easy going first knowing.. I can see he dont have to impress me at all, just being who he really is made me feel great.

I've been doing istikhara prayers, but at the same time i read books about this pray and consult my cousin for advices (my cousin who knows about islamic studies much better than me hehe, of course). She said, doing this prayer, can either lead to whether you receive it in your dream or if you dont have any dream comes, but you can actually see the instinct both feels for each other.. And then later this evening, my friend chat with me, she said "how are you? how is life?" i said "everything is good alhamdulillah", and i told her about this prayer. She said, "ouh yeah, i did it once" then i said, "really what happen?" she said she didnt have any dream or anything but she said, "whatever you are feeling now is not what we created, it is all done by ALLAH SWT.. If the road you are taking now, you both feels at ease and very calm, both parents are OK with what your desicisions are, you instantly know that this is your Jodoh.. and that is what happen to me and happily married with a new born baby"..


So, for now is just Dua' to ALLAH SWT, if he truly your jodoh, permudahkan jalan kami untuk bernikah, if he is not then jauhkan lah kami.. hehehe... Tapi so far we always have good agreements.. never had disagreements.. hehehe I like it when he said things i could really listen and do it.. I can see both good at supporting each other.. insyaALLAH, we have faith in ALLAH SWT..

Ok for now, my advice if he /she makes u happy and always smiling, then that person should be the person you spend time with or grow old with... If you can see he / she is trying to impress you or you have to impress them, then dont do it, it will never lasted for long.. Good luck friends.. XOXO muah hehehe






ALLAH knows BEST for us because ALLAH is the CREATOR.. Maha penentu, Maha mencipta, Maha Esa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment